St. Kitts & Nevis
PROCESS FOR OBTAINING CITIZENSHIP?
1. The investor signs a retainer agreement with an authorized agent, submits relevant documentation, and transfers fees to a designated account.
2. The application is submitted to the CBI committee with the proof of funds transferred.
3. The due diligence process starts and usually takes 60 days.
4. Once due diligence checks are finished, the approval from the CBI committee is received.
5. The committee procures the Certificate of Citizenship and a passport(s) and passes it to the local St. Kitts and Nevis has what they describe as the Platinum Standard. They are the only country that has the ability to guarantee the process will be done in a specified timeframe. This puts them ahead of the competition in regards to service and their high ranking for due diligence.
Overall, St. Kitts and Nevis is an excellent option for your second passport.