PROCESS OF OBTAINING CITIZENSHIP OF DOMINICA
1. The investor signs a retainer agreement with an authorized agent, submits relevant documentation, and transfers fees to a designated account.
2. The application is submitted to the CBI committee with the proof of funds transferred.
3. The due diligence process starts and usually takes 60 days.
4. Once due diligence checks are finished, the approval from the CBI committee is received.
5. The committee procures the Certificate of Citizenship and a passport(s) and passes it to the local agent.